Care your self from Coronavirus
Care your self from Coronavirus. People or persons or community may be sick or ill with the virus for ( 1 to 14 Days ) before developing symptoms. The most popular or common symptoms of coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) are list below:
- Dry cough.
Most people (About 80%) recover naturally from the disease without needing special treatment.
More rarely cases, the disease can be very serious and even fatal. Old age people or child , and people with other medical conditions
- Such as asthma,
- Heart disease
May be more defenseless to becoming cruelly ill.
People may experience the following indication described below:
- Difficulty breathing (severe cases)
There’s currently no vaccine to prevent Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
You can also protect yourself and help other people to prevent spreading the virus to others if you can do the following things on regular.
Do the following things:
- Wash your hands regularly for
- 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
Don’t do the following things:
Touch your eyes,
- if your hands are not clean
There is no specific medicine to prevent or treat coronavirus disease (COVID-19). People may need supportive care to help them breathe.
If you have mild symptoms, stay at home until you’ve recovered. You can relieve your symptoms if you:
- rest and sleep
- keep warm
- drink plenty of liquids
- use a room humidifier or take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and cough
- If you develop a fever, cough, and have difficulty breathing, promptly seek medical care.
- Call in advance and tell your health provider of any recent travel or recent contact with travelers.